Lactating Females Do Not Discriminate Between Their Own Young and Unrelated Pups in the Communally Breeding Rodent, Octodon degus
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 921–929, September 2006
How to Cite
Ebensperger, L. A., Hurtado, M. J. and Valdivia, I. (2006), Lactating Females Do Not Discriminate Between Their Own Young and Unrelated Pups in the Communally Breeding Rodent, Octodon degus. Ethology, 112: 921–929. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01251.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Received: December 26, 2005 Initial acceptance: February 8, 2006 Final acceptance: February 23, 2006 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!