Display Plasticity in Response to a Robotic Lizard: Signal Matching or Song Sharing in Lizards?
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Volume 112, Issue 10, pages 955–962, October 2006
How to Cite
Brian Smith, C. and Martins, E. P. (2006), Display Plasticity in Response to a Robotic Lizard: Signal Matching or Song Sharing in Lizards?. Ethology, 112: 955–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01253.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Received: August 30, 2005 Initial acceptance: December 9, 2005 Final acceptance: February 14, 2006 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!