Social Dominance among Male Meadow Voles is Inversely Related to Reproductive Success
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
Volume 112, Issue 10, pages 1027–1037, October 2006
How to Cite
Spritzer, M. D., Solomon, N. G. and Meikle, D. B. (2006), Social Dominance among Male Meadow Voles is Inversely Related to Reproductive Success. Ethology, 112: 1027–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01260.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
- Received: November 21, 2005 Initial acceptance: December 26, 2005 Final acceptance: March 19, 2006 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!