The Fixed Slope Rule: An Inter-Specific Study
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Volume 112, Issue 11, pages 1056–1061, November 2006
How to Cite
Gulbransen, D., Segrist, T., Del Castillo, P. and Blumstein, D. T. (2006), The Fixed Slope Rule: An Inter-Specific Study. Ethology, 112: 1056–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01265.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
- Received: December 23, 2005 Initial acceptance: March 24, 2006 Final acceptance: April 3, 2006 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!