Fox Odour Increases Vigilance in European Rabbits: A Study under Semi-Natural Conditions
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
Volume 112, Issue 12, pages 1186–1193, December 2006
How to Cite
Monclús, R., Rödel, H. G. and Von Holst, D. (2006), Fox Odour Increases Vigilance in European Rabbits: A Study under Semi-Natural Conditions. Ethology, 112: 1186–1193. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01275.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Received: March 7, 2006 Initial acceptance: April 22, 2006 Final acceptance: June 4, 2006 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!