Mate Choice and Spawning Success in the Fighting Fish Betta splendens: the Importance of Body Size, Display Behavior and Nest Size
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Volume 112, Issue 12, pages 1170–1178, December 2006
How to Cite
Clotfelter, E. D., Curren, L. J. and Murphy, C. E. (2006), Mate Choice and Spawning Success in the Fighting Fish Betta splendens: the Importance of Body Size, Display Behavior and Nest Size. Ethology, 112: 1170–1178. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01281.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Received: February 27, 2006 Initial acceptance: May 2, 2006 Final acceptance: May 28, 2006 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!