Recent Physical Encounters Affect Chemically Mediated Retreat-Site Selection in a Gecko
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January 2007
How to Cite
Kondo, J., Downes, S. J. and Keogh, S. J. (2007), Recent Physical Encounters Affect Chemically Mediated Retreat-Site Selection in a Gecko. Ethology, 113: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01293.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Received: May 30, 2006 Initial acceptance: July 10, 2006 Final acceptance: July 11, 2006 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!