Ecological Predictors of Range Areas and Use of Burrow Systems in the Diurnal Rodent, Octodon degus
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 155–165, February 2007
How to Cite
Hayes, L. D., Chesh, A. S. and Ebensperger, L. A. (2007), Ecological Predictors of Range Areas and Use of Burrow Systems in the Diurnal Rodent, Octodon degus. Ethology, 113: 155–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01305.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Received: July 11, 2006 Initial acceptance: August 3, 2006 Final acceptance: August 11, 2006 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!