Individual Acoustic Variation in Fallow Deer (Dama dama) Common and Harsh Groans: A Source-Filter Theory Perspective
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 223–234, March 2007
How to Cite
Vannoni, E. and McElligott, A. G. (2007), Individual Acoustic Variation in Fallow Deer (Dama dama) Common and Harsh Groans: A Source-Filter Theory Perspective. Ethology, 113: 223–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2006.01323.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received: April 28, 2006 Initial acceptance: June 23, 2006 Final acceptance: September 19, 2006 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!