Age-Dependent Expression of Song in the Collared Flycatcher, Ficedula albicollis
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 246–256, March 2007
How to Cite
Garamszegi, L. Z., Török, J., Hegyi, G., Szöllõsi, E., Rosivall, B. and Eens, M. (2007), Age-Dependent Expression of Song in the Collared Flycatcher, Ficedula albicollis. Ethology, 113: 246–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01337.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received: May 4, 2006 Initial acceptance: June 30, 2006 Final acceptance: October 3, 2006 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!