Independence of Evoked Vocal Responses from Stimulus Direction in Burrowing Frogs Eupsophus (Leptodactylidae)
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 313–323, April 2007
How to Cite
Penna, M. and Quispe, M. (2007), Independence of Evoked Vocal Responses from Stimulus Direction in Burrowing Frogs Eupsophus (Leptodactylidae). Ethology, 113: 313–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01339.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Received: July 19, 2006 Initial acceptance: September 7, 2006 Final acceptance: September 7, 2006 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!