Size-Dependent Female Mate Copying in the Guppy (Poecilia reticulata): Large Females are Role Models but Small Ones are not
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 579–586, June 2007
How to Cite
Vukomanovic, J. and Rodd, F. H. (2007), Size-Dependent Female Mate Copying in the Guppy (Poecilia reticulata): Large Females are Role Models but Small Ones are not. Ethology, 113: 579–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01343.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Received: July 10, 2006 Initial acceptance: September 20, 2006 Final acceptance: January 8, 2007 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!