The Evolution of Exploitation in Humans: ‘Surrounded by Strangers I Thought Were My Friends’1
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 499–510, May 2007
How to Cite
Jones, C. B. (2007), The Evolution of Exploitation in Humans: ‘Surrounded by Strangers I Thought Were My Friends’. Ethology, 113: 499–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01346.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
- Received: October 15, 2006 Initial acceptance: December 8, 2006 Final acceptance: December 8, 2006 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!