Development of Prey Capture in the Indian False Vampire Bat Megaderma Lyra
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 555–561, June 2007
How to Cite
Raghuram, H. and Marimuthu, G. (2007), Development of Prey Capture in the Indian False Vampire Bat Megaderma Lyra. Ethology, 113: 555–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01351.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Received: August 11, 2006 Initial acceptance: October 7, 2006 Final acceptance: December 31, 2006 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!