Universal Optimization of Flight Initiation Distance and Habitat-Driven Variation in Escape Tactics in a Namibian Lizard Assemblage
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 661–672, July 2007
How to Cite
Cooper, W. E. and Whiting, M. J. (2007), Universal Optimization of Flight Initiation Distance and Habitat-Driven Variation in Escape Tactics in a Namibian Lizard Assemblage. Ethology, 113: 661–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01363.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
- Received: January 6, 2007 Initial acceptance: January 26, 2007 Final acceptance: February 14, 2007 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!