Antiphonal Vocalization of a Subterranean Rodent, the Naked Mole-Rat (Heterocephalus glaber)
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 703–710, July 2007
How to Cite
Yosida, S., Kobayasi, K. I., Ikebuchi, M., Ozaki, R. and Okanoya, K. (2007), Antiphonal Vocalization of a Subterranean Rodent, the Naked Mole-Rat (Heterocephalus glaber). Ethology, 113: 703–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01371.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Received: November 9, 2006 Initial acceptance: January 11, 2007 Final acceptance: March 16, 2007 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!