Multimodal Signaling in Male and Female Foot-Flagging Frogs Staurois guttatus (Ranidae): An Alerting Function of Calling
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 772–781, August 2007
How to Cite
Grafe, T. U. and Wanger, T. C. (2007), Multimodal Signaling in Male and Female Foot-Flagging Frogs Staurois guttatus (Ranidae): An Alerting Function of Calling. Ethology, 113: 772–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01378.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received: January 8, 2007 Initial Acceptance: February 15, 2007 Final Acceptance: March 27, 2007 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!