Social Experience During Development and Female Offspring Aggression in Peromyscus Mice
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 889–900, September 2007
How to Cite
Bester-Meredith, J. K. and Marler, C. A. (2007), Social Experience During Development and Female Offspring Aggression in Peromyscus Mice. Ethology, 113: 889–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01393.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
- Received: April 24, 2007 Initial acceptance: May 11, 2007 Final acceptance: May 11, 2007 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!