Thermal Behaviour of Honeybees During Aggressive Interactions
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 995–1006, October 2007
How to Cite
Stabentheiner, A., Kovac, H. and Schmaranzer, S. (2007), Thermal Behaviour of Honeybees During Aggressive Interactions. Ethology, 113: 995–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01403.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
- Received: March 12, 2007 Initial acceptance: April 20, 2007 Final acceptance: June 13, 2007 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!