Does the Complexity of the Task Influence Manual Laterality in De Brazza’s Monkeys (Cercopithecus neglectus)?
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 983–994, October 2007
How to Cite
Schweitzer, C., Bec, P. and Blois-Heulin, C. (2007), Does the Complexity of the Task Influence Manual Laterality in De Brazza’s Monkeys (Cercopithecus neglectus)?. Ethology, 113: 983–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01405.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Received: March 8, 2007 Initial acceptance: June 11, 2007 Final acceptance: June 11, 2007 (J. Kotiaho)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!