Seeing What We Want to See: Confirmation Bias in Animal Behavior Research
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 1089–1098, November 2007
How to Cite
Marsh, D. M. and Hanlon, T. J. (2007), Seeing What We Want to See: Confirmation Bias in Animal Behavior Research. Ethology, 113: 1089–1098. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01406.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Received: April 11, 2007 Initial acceptance: June 14, 2007 Final acceptance: July 10, 2007 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!