Persistence of Alarm-Call Behaviour in the Absence of Predators: A Comparison Between Wild and Captive-Born Meerkats (Suricata Suricatta)
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 1038–1047, November 2007
How to Cite
Hollén, L. I. and Manser, M. B. (2007), Persistence of Alarm-Call Behaviour in the Absence of Predators: A Comparison Between Wild and Captive-Born Meerkats (Suricata Suricatta). Ethology, 113: 1038–1047. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01409.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Received: February 7, 2007 Initial acceptance: June 22, 2007 Final acceptance: July 9, 2007 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!