Do Characteristics of Parental Child Homicide in Sweden Fit Evolutionary Predictions?
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
Volume 113, Issue 11, pages 1029–1037, November 2007
How to Cite
Nordlund, J. and Temrin, H. (2007), Do Characteristics of Parental Child Homicide in Sweden Fit Evolutionary Predictions?. Ethology, 113: 1029–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01412.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Received: October 16, 2006 Initial acceptance: February 23, 2007 Final acceptance: June 27, 2007 (J. Kotiaho)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!