Repeatability of Male Mate Choice in the Mosquitofish, Gambusia holbrooki
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 1007–1018, October 2007
How to Cite
Hoysak, D. J. and Godin, J.-G. J. (2007), Repeatability of Male Mate Choice in the Mosquitofish, Gambusia holbrooki. Ethology, 113: 1007–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01413.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Received: January 12, 2007 Initial acceptance: June 15, 2007 Final acceptance: July 05, 2007 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!