The Importance of Visual Cues for Nocturnal Species: Eagle Owl Fledglings Signal with White Mouth Feathers
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 934–943, October 2007
How to Cite
Penteriani, V., Delgado, M. d. M., Alonso-Álvarez, C., Pina, N. V., Sergio, F., Bartolommei, P. and Thompson, L. J. (2007), The Importance of Visual Cues for Nocturnal Species: Eagle Owl Fledglings Signal with White Mouth Feathers. Ethology, 113: 934–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01414.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Received: January 22, 2007 Initial acceptance: March 14, 2007 Final acceptance: June 27, 2007 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!