Agonistic Support in Juvenile Japanese Macaques: Cognitive and Functional Implications
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 113, Issue 12, pages 1151–1157, December 2007
How to Cite
Schino, G., Tiddi, B. and Sorrentino, E. P. d. (2007), Agonistic Support in Juvenile Japanese Macaques: Cognitive and Functional Implications. Ethology, 113: 1151–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01426.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received: May 25, 2007 Initial acceptance: July 9, 2007 Final acceptance: July 12, 2007 (Gabriel J. L. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!