Factors Affecting Mating Tactics in the Fiddler Crab, Uca vocans hesperiae
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 75–84, January 2008
How to Cite
Dyson, M. L. (2008), Factors Affecting Mating Tactics in the Fiddler Crab, Uca vocans hesperiae. Ethology, 114: 75–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01436.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Received: February 28, 2007 Initial acceptance: May 5, 2007 Final acceptance: September 3, 2007 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!