Factors Affecting Mating Tactics in the Fiddler Crab, Uca vocans hesperiae
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 75–84, January 2008
How to Cite
Dyson, M. L. (2008), Factors Affecting Mating Tactics in the Fiddler Crab, Uca vocans hesperiae. Ethology, 114: 75–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01436.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
- Received: February 28, 2007 Initial acceptance: May 5, 2007 Final acceptance: September 3, 2007 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!