The Bold and the Variable: Fish with High Heterozygosity Act Recklessly in the Vicinity of Predators
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 7–15, January 2008
How to Cite
Vilhunen, S., Tiira, K., Laurila, A. and Hirvonen, H. (2008), The Bold and the Variable: Fish with High Heterozygosity Act Recklessly in the Vicinity of Predators. Ethology, 114: 7–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01449.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Received: December 5, 2006 Initial acceptance: January 23, 2007 Final acceptance: June 11, 2007 (J. Kotiaho)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!