Spatial Association in a Highly Inbred Ungulate Population: Evidence of Fine-Scale Kin Recognition
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 124–132, February 2008
How to Cite
Cassinello, J. and Calabuig, G. (2008), Spatial Association in a Highly Inbred Ungulate Population: Evidence of Fine-Scale Kin Recognition. Ethology, 114: 124–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01453.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received: July 5, 2007 Initial acceptance: August 23, 2007 Final acceptance: August 28, 2007 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!