Is Territory Defence related to Plumage Ornaments in the King Penguin Aptenodytes patagonicus?
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 146–153, February 2008
How to Cite
Viera, V. M., Nolan, P. M., Côté, S. D., Jouventin, P. and Groscolas, R. (2008), Is Territory Defence related to Plumage Ornaments in the King Penguin Aptenodytes patagonicus?. Ethology, 114: 146–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01454.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received: August 8, 2007 Initial acceptance: September 11, 2007 Final acceptance: September 11, 2007 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!