Hosts’ Responses to Parasitic Eggs: Which Cues Elicit Hosts’ Egg Discrimination?
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 186–194, February 2008
How to Cite
Moskát, C., Székely, T., Cuthill, I. C. and Kisbenedek, T. (2008), Hosts’ Responses to Parasitic Eggs: Which Cues Elicit Hosts’ Egg Discrimination?. Ethology, 114: 186–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01456.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received: October 4, 2006 Initial acceptance: November 23, 2006 Final acceptance: October 8, 2007 (J. Kotiaho)
Vol. 114, Issue 3, 312, Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!