Different Forms of Vigilance in Response to the Presence of Predators and Conspecifics in a Group-Living Mammal, the European Rabbit
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 287–297, March 2008
How to Cite
Monclús, R. and Rödel, H. G. (2008), Different Forms of Vigilance in Response to the Presence of Predators and Conspecifics in a Group-Living Mammal, the European Rabbit. Ethology, 114: 287–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01463.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Received: October 24, 2007 Initial acceptance: November 20, 2007 Final acceptance: November 20, 2007 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!