Effects of Social Structure on the Behaviour and Performance of Alternative Reproductive Phenotypes in Male Rock Shrimp, Rhynchocinetes typus
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 327–339, April 2008
How to Cite
Dennenmoser, S. and Thiel, M. (2008), Effects of Social Structure on the Behaviour and Performance of Alternative Reproductive Phenotypes in Male Rock Shrimp, Rhynchocinetes typus. Ethology, 114: 327–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2007.01464.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Received: July 31, 2007 Initial acceptance: October 10, 2007 Final acceptance: November 16, 2007 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!