The Influence of Dominance on Shelter Preference and Eviction Rates in the Crayfish, Orconectes rusticus
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 351–360, April 2008
How to Cite
Martin, A. L. and Moore, P. A. (2008), The Influence of Dominance on Shelter Preference and Eviction Rates in the Crayfish, Orconectes rusticus. Ethology, 114: 351–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01473.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
- Received: August 3, 2007 Initial acceptance: October 29, 2007 Final acceptance: November 26, 2007 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!