Reconciliation in Wolves (Canis lupus): New Evidence for a Comparative Perspective
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 298–308, March 2008
How to Cite
Cordoni, G. and Palagi, E. (2008), Reconciliation in Wolves (Canis lupus): New Evidence for a Comparative Perspective. Ethology, 114: 298–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01474.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Received: November 2, 2007 Initial acceptance: November 15, 2007 Final acceptance: November 20, 2007 (G. Beckers)
Vol. 114, Issue 4, 423, Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!