Reconciliation in Wolves (Canis lupus): New Evidence for a Comparative Perspective
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 298–308, March 2008
How to Cite
Cordoni, G. and Palagi, E. (2008), Reconciliation in Wolves (Canis lupus): New Evidence for a Comparative Perspective. Ethology, 114: 298–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01474.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Received: November 2, 2007 Initial acceptance: November 15, 2007 Final acceptance: November 20, 2007 (G. Beckers)
Vol. 114, Issue 4, 423, Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!