Affiliation in Four Echimyid Rodent Species based on Intrasexual Dyadic Encounters: Evolutionary Implications
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 389–397, April 2008
How to Cite
Freitas, J. N. S., El-Hani, C. N. and Da Rocha, P. L. B. (2008), Affiliation in Four Echimyid Rodent Species based on Intrasexual Dyadic Encounters: Evolutionary Implications. Ethology, 114: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01481.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
- Received: January 30, 2007 Initial acceptance: October 29, 2007 Final acceptance: December 14, 2007 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!