Little Brown Bats (Myotis lucifugus) Recognize Individual Identity of Conspecifics Using Sonar Calls
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 469–478, May 2008
How to Cite
Kazial, K. A., Kenny, T. L. and Burnett, S. C. (2008), Little Brown Bats (Myotis lucifugus) Recognize Individual Identity of Conspecifics Using Sonar Calls. Ethology, 114: 469–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01483.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Received: September 26, 2007 Initial acceptance: December 8, 2007 Final acceptance: January 17, 2008 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!