Multiple Mating Increases Fecundity, Fertility and Relative Clutch Mass in the Female Leopard Gecko (Eublepharis macularius)
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 512–520, May 2008
How to Cite
LaDage, L. D., Gutzke, W. H. N., Simmons, R. A. and Ferkin, M. H. (2008), Multiple Mating Increases Fecundity, Fertility and Relative Clutch Mass in the Female Leopard Gecko (Eublepharis macularius). Ethology, 114: 512–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01495.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Received: September 26, 2007 Initial acceptance: December 29, 2007 Final acceptance: January 25, 2008 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!