Neither Mating Rate Nor Spermatophore Feeding Influences Longevity in a Ladybird Beetle
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 504–511, May 2008
How to Cite
Perry, J. C. and Rowe, L. (2008), Neither Mating Rate Nor Spermatophore Feeding Influences Longevity in a Ladybird Beetle. Ethology, 114: 504–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01499.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Received: November 19, 2007 Initial acceptance: January 15, 2008 Final acceptance: January 24, 2008 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!