Stress Responses of Male Guinea Pigs Predict Female Preference
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 677–685, July 2008
How to Cite
Bauer, B., Dittami, J. and Machatschke, I. H. (2008), Stress Responses of Male Guinea Pigs Predict Female Preference. Ethology, 114: 677–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01509.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Received: December 27, 2007 Initial acceptance: February 4, 2008 Final acceptance: February 29, 2008 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!