The Effect of Variation in Prey Movement on the Predatory Response of Jacky Lizards (Amphibolurus muricatus)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 718–727, July 2008
How to Cite
Hoese, F., Peters, R. A. and Evans, C. S. (2008), The Effect of Variation in Prey Movement on the Predatory Response of Jacky Lizards (Amphibolurus muricatus). Ethology, 114: 718–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01517.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received: February 5, 2008 Initial acceptance: February 22, 2008 Final acceptance: March 17, 2008 (J. Kotiaho)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!