Technical Restrictions of Computer-Manipulated Visual Stimuli and Display Units for Studying Animal Behaviour
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 737–751, August 2008
How to Cite
Baldauf, S. A., Kullmann, H. and Bakker, T. C. M. (2008), Technical Restrictions of Computer-Manipulated Visual Stimuli and Display Units for Studying Animal Behaviour. Ethology, 114: 737–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01520.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received: February 3, 2008 Initial acceptance: March 17, 2008 Final acceptance: March 19, 2008 (J. Kotiaho)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!