Why Do Males of the Spider Pisaura mirabilis Wrap Their Nuptial Gifts in Silk: Female Preference or Male Control?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 775–781, August 2008
How to Cite
Andersen, T., Bollerup, K., Toft, S. and Bilde, T. (2008), Why Do Males of the Spider Pisaura mirabilis Wrap Their Nuptial Gifts in Silk: Female Preference or Male Control?. Ethology, 114: 775–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01529.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received: November 11, 2007 Initial acceptance: January 3, 2008 Final acceptance: March 26, 2008 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!