Use of a Magnetic Compass for Nocturnal Homing Orientation in the Palmate Newt, Lissotriton helveticus
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 808–815, August 2008
How to Cite
Diego-Rasilla, F. J., Luengo, R. M. and Phillips, J. B. (2008), Use of a Magnetic Compass for Nocturnal Homing Orientation in the Palmate Newt, Lissotriton helveticus. Ethology, 114: 808–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01532.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received: January 16, 2008 Initial acceptance: February 20, 2008 Final acceptance: April 19, 2008 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!