Innate and Learned Shoaling Preferences Based on Body Coloration in Juvenile Mollies, Poecilia latipinna
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 1044–1048, November 2008
How to Cite
Ledesma, J. M. and McRobert, S. P. (2008), Innate and Learned Shoaling Preferences Based on Body Coloration in Juvenile Mollies, Poecilia latipinna. Ethology, 114: 1044–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01560.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received: January 31, 2008 Initial acceptance: April 4, 2008 Final acceptance: May 30, 2008 (S. Forbes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!