Self-Grooming Response of Meadow Voles to the Odor of Opposite-Sex Conspecifics in Relation to the Dietary Protein Content of Both Sexes
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 1210–1217, December 2008
How to Cite
Hobbs, N. J., Aven, A. M. and Ferkin, M. H. (2008), Self-Grooming Response of Meadow Voles to the Odor of Opposite-Sex Conspecifics in Relation to the Dietary Protein Content of Both Sexes. Ethology, 114: 1210–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01573.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Received: April 11, 2008 Initial acceptance: May 24, 2008 Final acceptance: July 28, 2008 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!