Changes in Paternal Responsiveness of Prairie Voles (Microtus ochrogaster) in Response to Olfactory Cues and Continuous Physical Contact with a Female
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 1239–1246, December 2008
How to Cite
Jean-Baptiste, N., Terleph, T. A. and Bamshad, M. (2008), Changes in Paternal Responsiveness of Prairie Voles (Microtus ochrogaster) in Response to Olfactory Cues and Continuous Physical Contact with a Female. Ethology, 114: 1239–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01577.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Received: June 26, 2008 Initial acceptance: August 11, 2008 Final acceptance: August 27, 2008 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!