Cross-fostering Does Not Influence the Mate Preferences and Territorial Behaviour of Males in Lake Victoria Cichlids
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 39–48, January 2009
How to Cite
Verzijden, M. N., Zwinkels, J. and Ten Cate, C. (2009), Cross-fostering Does Not Influence the Mate Preferences and Territorial Behaviour of Males in Lake Victoria Cichlids. Ethology, 115: 39–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2008.01582.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Received: April 17, 2008 Initial acceptance: August 12, 2008 Final acceptance: August 28, 2008 (J. Kotiano)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!